The Program Committee of the 17th Russian Conference on Artificial Intelligence (RCAI-2019) invites the submission of technical papers for the main technical track of the conference which will be held in Ulyanovsk, Russia, from October 21st to October 25th, 2019. Submissions are invited on significant, original, and previously unpublished research on all aspects of artificial intelligence. All papers will receive mindful and rigorous reviews.
Contributions are invited on original, and unpublished research on all aspects of artificial intelligence, including, but not limited to:
- Knowledge engineering and ontology
- Intellectual dynamic and robotic systems
- Intelligent Decision Support and Management Systems
- Intelligent data analysis
- Predictive text analysis and semantic WEB
- Classification, recognition and diagnosis
- Cognitive research and psychological aspects of AI
- Modeling reasoning and non-classical logic
- Fuzzy models and soft calculations
- Neural network methods and neuroinformatics
- Applied intelligent systems, including:
- Intelligent Systems Industry 4.0;
- Internet of things and industrial Internet;
- Intellectualization of industrial, transport and energy systems.
We especially welcome application papers that provide novel insights on the interplay of AI and the real world, as well as papers that bring useful computational technologies from other areas of computer science into AI.
Full papers have to be in English and formatted according to the Springer CCIS guideline.
Full papers (12-15 pages, excluding references) are expected to report on new research that makes a substantial technical contribution to the field. Examples of work suitable for full paper submissions include novel ideas; important implementation techniques; novel interesting benchmark problems; experimental studies; interesting applications that are not yet completely solved or analyzed; position or challenge papers. Additional details may be included in an appendix, which, however, will be read at the discretion of the PC.
Submission will be through the EasyChair conference management system – https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rcai2019.
All papers will be subject to blind peer review based on the standard criteria of relevance, the significance of results, originality of ideas, soundness, and quality of the presentation.
- Submission and registration open: since 1 January 2019
- All kinds of submissions (all venues via EasyChair) due:
30 April 201915 May 2019
- End of reviewing:
15 June 201915 July 2019
- Acceptance and Reviewer feedback:
20 June 201920 July 2019
- Camera-ready Submission: 28 July 2019
- Early registration: 2 August 2019
- Late registration: 1 September 2019
- Conference Dates: 21–25 October 2019