The Program Committee of the 17th Russian Conference on Artificial Intelligence (RCAI-2019) invites the submission of technical papers for the main technical track of the conference which will be held in Ulyanovsk, Russia, from October 21st to October 25th, 2019. Submissions are invited on significant, original, and previously unpublished research on all aspects of artificial intelligence. All papers will receive mindful and rigorous reviews.
Contributions are invited on original, and unpublished research on all aspects of artificial intelligence, including, but not limited to:
- Modelling of reasoning and non-classical logic
- Machine learning in intelligent systems and intelligent data analysis
- Computer linguistics
- Cognitive modelling
- Behaviour planning and modeling
- Intelligent robots
- Artificial Intelligence in social and humanitarian researches
- Intelligent education systems and environments
- Network models in artificial intelligence
- Fuzzy models and soft computing
- Evolutionary modeling and genetic algorithms
- Visual thinking modeling and cognitive graphics
- Knowledge engineering and management, ontologies
- Development support system for artificial intelligence
- Multiagent systems and distributed AI
- Intelligent web-technologies, Semantic Web
- Applied intelligent systems, dynamic intelligent systems, and real-time systems
- Intelligent decision-making and management support systems
- Intelligent organizations and virtual communities
- Methodological and philosophical issues of Artificial Intelligence
- Other issues on AI
We especially welcome application papers that provide novel insights on the interplay of AI and the real world, as well as papers that bring useful computational technologies from other areas of computer science into AI.
Full papers have to be in English and formatted according to the Springer CCIS guideline.
Full papers (12-15 pages min, excluding references) are expected to report on new research that makes a substantial technical contribution to the field. Examples of work suitable for full paper submissions include novel ideas; important implementation techniques; novel interesting benchmark problems; experimental studies; interesting applications that are not yet completely solved or analyzed; position or challenge papers. Additional details may be included in an appendix, which, however, will be read at the discretion of the PC.
Submission will be through the EasyChair conference management system – https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rcai2019.
All papers will be subject to blind peer review based on the standard criteria of relevance, the significance of results, originality of ideas, soundness, and quality of the presentation.
- Submission and registration open: since 1 January 2019
- All kinds of submissions (all venues via EasyChair) due: 15 May 2019
- Acceptance and Reviewer feedback: 15 July 2018
- Camera-ready Submission and Author Early Registration Deadline: 30 July 2018
- Conference Dates: 21–25 October